Sounds complicated, but this simple recipe will take your book club, party or shower to the next level and won’t have you spending all day in the kitchen. If you’ve always wanted to try a brie dish, but were a little intimidated; give this one a shot.
- Raspberry Chipotle Topper
- 1 (8 ounce) wedge Brie cheese, rind removed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 15 frozen phyllo tart cups
- 1 Raspberry Chipotle Snappetizers Toppers cup (2.5 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange phyllo cups on the baking sheet. Place one piece Brie cheese in each phyllo cup.
Cook: 7 min
- Bake in the preheated oven until Brie is melted, about 7 minutes.
Make it Yummy: 10 seconds
- Top each brie cup with 1 teaspoon raspberry chipotle Snappetizers Topper™.
“Make Entertaining a SNAP” TIP:
- Purchase “Heat ‘n Serve” baked brie
- Heat per instructions
- Top with Raspberry Chipotle Topper