Entrée? Appetizer? You pick. Either way, make this for your next dinner party and watch your guests go crazy. Serve alongside the Beef Tenderloin for a Surf ‘n Turf experience with a lot of flavor.
- 3 – 2.5 oz. Peach Habanero Topper
- 36 Jumbo Golf Shrimp ( 10 to 12 per lb.Peeled and Deveined)
- Bamboo or Metal Skewer
- 1 red Bell Pepper ½ inch diced
- 1 Zucchini ½ inch sliced
- 1 /2 red Onions ½ inch diced
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Sea salt and Coarse Black Pepper
Sides and Garnish
- Quinoa Tabouli
- Fresh Cilantro
- (If using Bamboo Skewer, soak in water for 30 minutes)
- Slide veggies and Shrimp on Skewer in an alternating order as desired
- Place on a cookie sheet and brush with olive oil and sprinkle Sea Salt and Pepper on both sides.
- Place Skewers on medium Heat grill for 3 to 4 minutes on both sides until firm and translucent.
- Spoon Quinoa Tabouli on each plate and top with Skewer(s)
- Glaze with Peach Habanero Snappetizer.
- Garnish with fresh Cilantro.
- This is a refreshing and Healthy entrée that your guests will remember (and probably bug you until you make it for them again.
Serves 6 (preparation time less than 30 minutes)
“Make Entertaining a SNAP” TIP:
Pick up Grilled Shrimp from a Seafood Restaurant or Retail Store, Plate and Glaze with Peach Habanero Snappetizer.
Garnish with Fresh Sliced Peaches…Voila.