Try something new and refreshing with this spin on the ordinary. Go all out and make these delectable finger foods or take the Snappetizer Tip and make it simple. Either way, your guests will thank you.
- 3 – 2.5 oz. Raspberry Chipotle Toppers
- 16 oz. Phyllo Pastry – Sheets – see below4 oz. Creamy Goat Cheese – divide into 24 cups
- 2 Tablespoons Butter 12 Walnut or Pecan Halves
- Rosemary Sprigs for Garnish
- Mini-Muffin Tin – 24 cups
- Preheat oven to 350° – 375° F.
- Fold 2 Phyllo Sheets in half and cut 6 squares – repeat and line mini muffin pan – brush with a little melted butter.
- Add Goat Cheese slices and top with Raspberry Chipotle Glaze.
- Top with Walnut Halves and Bake.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until Cups are Crispy and warm – top with Rosemary Sprigs.
Make it your own…try our other Snappetizer Flavors or Garnish of your choice.
“Make Entertaining a SNAP” TIP:
Skip the Phyllo Pastry and top a Log of Goat Cheese with our Snappetizers Toppers.