It doesn’t get much easier than this to plan for that next football party. Make sure you have enough because this one will have folks tackling each other to get seconds.
- Candied Jalapeno
- 1 – 2.5oz. Candied Jalapeno Snappetizer
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Chicken wings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine the olive oil, garlic, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a large, resealable bag; seal and shake to combine. Add the chicken wings; reseal and shake to coat. Arrange the chicken wings on a baking sheet.
- Cook the wings in the preheated oven 1 hour, or until crisp and cooked through. Take out and put in mixing bowl.
- Peel open Candied Jalapeno Snappetizers Topper™ cup and pour over the cooked wings in the bowl. Toss until wings are evenly covered.
Serves 5 – Prep 5 minutes
“Make Entertaining a SNAP” TIP:
- Purchase “Heat ‘n Serve” chicken wings and Heat per instructions
- Top with Snappetizers Candied Jalapeno Topper