There’s a common theme…our Toppers LOVE cheese and most cheese LOVE our Toppers. You could say it’s a match made in Heaven, but it’s really a match that was made in our kitchen. This one’s all about presentation so have fun with the plating and serving of this delicious appetizer.
- 1 – 2.5 oz. Raspberry Chipotle Topper
- 16 oz. Phyllo Pastry – Sheets – see below1 Sheet Puff Pastry, thawed
- 1 Round Brie cheese ( 8 – 12 ounces, 5 – 7 inch diameter)
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Optional Extras: Pecan Pieces
- Baguette slices or crackers, to serve
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place an oven rack in the middle position. Line a baking sheet with parchment or bake in a pie plate.
- If using pecans, Cut Brie in Half, remove top half and sprinkle with Pecan Pieces.
- Replace top half of brie and wrap with Puff Pastry – follow box directions.
- Bake until golden Brown approximately 30 minutes.
- Take out of oven, top with Snappetizers Raspberry Chipotle Topper
“Make Entertaining a SNAP” TIP:
Purchase a Pre-Made Wrapped Brie, Bake – Prep 5 minutes.
Top with Snappetizers Raspberry Chipotle Topper – 5 seconds.